The Dragonfly Forest

They have been given names such as devil’s darning needle, ear sewer, horse stinger, skeeter hawk, and the snake’s servant. Actually, Dragonflies are beneficial, peaceful, and stunning. You are a Dragonfly if you are: ADD/ADHD, dyslexic, dysgraphic, Asperger’s, NLVD, autistic…

Monday, October 12, 2015

Motivational Monday~ Autumn is a time for reflection

I happen to live in a place where the leaves change creating the most spectacular colors....  then they fall to the earth.  I don't see it as the leaves dying but instead finally finding their purpose and giving back to the world around them.  

See the life of a leaf isn't very long but a leaf is a part of the tree and the tree is the primary life source of a leaf.   What I want you to see is how the leaves are chapters of the tree's life and they fill a purpose.  

We have many different chapters of our lives and when we learn how to focus on our own Hero's Journey of each of these chapters we will become a strong and powerful tree able to withstand anything.  Sometimes our chapters are so challenging we do not think we will survive and other times chapters are so amazing we don't want them to end.  Each journey has a process and with each chapter we change.  

You have control over many things in your life so focus on the things you can change and embrace the change that is happening in you as a result of the nature of life.  

October is a month that reminds me that I am alive and I have many different purposes.  

Taking pictures and making picture quotes is one of my purposes in life.  My purpose is to inspire myself and others to live their best life, know we are not alone, and focus on our own Hero's Journey! 




No comments:

Post a Comment