The Dragonfly Forest

They have been given names such as devil’s darning needle, ear sewer, horse stinger, skeeter hawk, and the snake’s servant. Actually, Dragonflies are beneficial, peaceful, and stunning. You are a Dragonfly if you are: ADD/ADHD, dyslexic, dysgraphic, Asperger’s, NLVD, autistic…

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Words from Parents and Dragonflies Wednesday

v It is okay if you don’t know about my child’s disability (even if you are a special ed teacher).  I didn’t know about this disability either until I had to learn when my son got diagnosed.  I will gladly share with you any information I have so please ask me.

v When I email you information about my child’s disability, do not take offence.  By sharing with you information about my child’s disability I feel like I am helping my child.  Do not take it personal, it is not about you, it is about my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment