The Dragonfly Forest

They have been given names such as devil’s darning needle, ear sewer, horse stinger, skeeter hawk, and the snake’s servant. Actually, Dragonflies are beneficial, peaceful, and stunning. You are a Dragonfly if you are: ADD/ADHD, dyslexic, dysgraphic, Asperger’s, NLVD, autistic…

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Words from Parents and Dragonflies Wednesday



So glad it is summer break so I can take a break from trying to keep the school updated and educated on how to educate my child.

Yea, summer break, now I can really be myself and not worry so much about all the things I can't do but enjoy all the things I can do.
**Each Wednesday Quotes from parents and/or Dragonflies are shared. Quotes come from comment made on FB, private messages, emails, coaching/counseling sessions, and from normal chit-chat.  Due to confidentiality and privacy concerns the person making the quote is not identified.  Feel free to message me your quotes if you want (If you want your name attached to the quote I need your permission so state that you want identified otherwise you will not be credited).  

No comments:

Post a Comment