The Dragonfly Forest

They have been given names such as devil’s darning needle, ear sewer, horse stinger, skeeter hawk, and the snake’s servant. Actually, Dragonflies are beneficial, peaceful, and stunning. You are a Dragonfly if you are: ADD/ADHD, dyslexic, dysgraphic, Asperger’s, NLVD, autistic…

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Cartoon Saturday - Twitter



I'm still learning Twitter so hang in there to all those who ask about my twitter account.  I will share the ones I have (stop eye rolling you should know my ADD brain likes multitasking).  

www.Twitter.com/YouWillAchieve - for The Dragonfly Forest 

www.Twitter.com/DyslexiaPower - for me as DyslexicDragonfly (My superhero name) 

www.Twitter.com/ForestAlliance - for my business Forest Alliance Coaching & probably what you would find if you searched my name - Jill Lam

I am currently just a Twit because I don't have many followers and really need to remember to write posts!  Once I figured Twitter out I'll be much more active - I promise!  






No comments:

Post a Comment