The Dragonfly Forest

They have been given names such as devil’s darning needle, ear sewer, horse stinger, skeeter hawk, and the snake’s servant. Actually, Dragonflies are beneficial, peaceful, and stunning. You are a Dragonfly if you are: ADD/ADHD, dyslexic, dysgraphic, Asperger’s, NLVD, autistic…

Friday, July 4, 2014

Feature Friday - "Five For Fighting" on the 4th of July - Must watch videos!

Today is the 4th of July and today I'd like to share the music from Five For Fighting .  I hope you not only enjoy these videos and Five For Fighting's music but also reflect on the meaning of today.  Today is a day we are celebrating our freedom and our rights to be an individual.

Please take some time to enjoy these!

"Freedom Never Cries"

"Note to the Unknown Solider"

"Two Lights"

"I Just Love You"

"Superman"

"World"

and my favorite that ALWAYS make me cry:
"100 Years"

Have a happy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment