The Dragonfly Forest

They have been given names such as devil’s darning needle, ear sewer, horse stinger, skeeter hawk, and the snake’s servant. Actually, Dragonflies are beneficial, peaceful, and stunning. You are a Dragonfly if you are: ADD/ADHD, dyslexic, dysgraphic, Asperger’s, NLVD, autistic…

Monday, December 18, 2017

Not everyone likes Christmas

Today is Christmas!  Some people are not celebrating Christmas due to religious reasons, but there are also people not celebrating today for other reasons.  There are even people who are celebrating today, but it is only for show.  

This post today is for those who struggle with December and Christmas. 

You don't have to explain to others why you don't celebrate or like this time of year. In fact, don't worry about having to explain because most of the time other people won't even notice because they are caught up in their own lives & your life will be oblivious to them.   

I just wanted you to know that you are not alone out there.  There are probably more of us than you know.  

Remember to keep positive and just ignore all those things that bring you pain, sorrow, unhappiness... Let them go!  Focus on the positive things you have in your life and the positive people who make it better.  It is hard to let go of our past, but I know we must to keep on going.  

Special message~~~  Thanks for being a part of my Hero's Journey.  Together we are stronger.  Support and trust are difficult but vital so thanks for never giving up on me & know I will not give up on you!  As the narrator of my life, I am choosing to perceive it the way I want it to be and not the way others want me to see the world.   Always know I have deep love and devotion to you, and you will always be in my heart!  Because of this love, I will make everyday magical I will just make today, Christmas, more magical for myself in my own special way!  



No comments:

Post a Comment