The Dragonfly Forest

They have been given names such as devil’s darning needle, ear sewer, horse stinger, skeeter hawk, and the snake’s servant. Actually, Dragonflies are beneficial, peaceful, and stunning. You are a Dragonfly if you are: ADD/ADHD, dyslexic, dysgraphic, Asperger’s, NLVD, autistic…

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Words from Parents and Dragonflies Wednesday

 We often hear that we should be partners not prosecutors and are accused of causing problems.  Remember we come to you with a lot of emotional baggage (some very bad) plus it is a natural instinct to be protective (of ourselves and child).  When I feel YOU are being a partner and truly understand my experience and my child, I am exceptionally cooperative because I finally can feel trust.
 

Stop taking it personal if I don’t trust you, I don’t know you and I have been burned year after year.  Once bitten, twice shy.

No comments:

Post a Comment