The Dragonfly Forest

They have been given names such as devil’s darning needle, ear sewer, horse stinger, skeeter hawk, and the snake’s servant. Actually, Dragonflies are beneficial, peaceful, and stunning. You are a Dragonfly if you are: ADD/ADHD, dyslexic, dysgraphic, Asperger’s, NLVD, autistic…

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Words from Parents and Dragonflies Wednesday

If teachers and other school staff members would just accept that it is okay to be wrong a lot more kids would get the help they need at the time they need it; not years later.  It is okay to not know everything.  

As a parent I didn't know anything about my child's disability until I had to learn.  Trust that I have spent more hours than you researching this disability.  I now know what works and what doesn't work so believe me when I tell these things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment