The Dragonfly Forest

They have been given names such as devil’s darning needle, ear sewer, horse stinger, skeeter hawk, and the snake’s servant. Actually, Dragonflies are beneficial, peaceful, and stunning. You are a Dragonfly if you are: ADD/ADHD, dyslexic, dysgraphic, Asperger’s, NLVD, autistic…

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Brendan James a singer worth listening to!

I do not know if Brendan James is a Dragonfly but I love his music.  He is so talented.  I am sharing him with you today my friend because I am excited that I will be seeing him again in July in my city. I also believe in supporting the things you love so enjoy one of my favorite songs by Brendan James:  "Your Beating Heart"  I hope it makes you think of the things you love and inspires you to have a great day!  H&H5 (hugs & high fives if you didn't know).





No comments:

Post a Comment