The Dragonfly Forest

They have been given names such as devil’s darning needle, ear sewer, horse stinger, skeeter hawk, and the snake’s servant. Actually, Dragonflies are beneficial, peaceful, and stunning. You are a Dragonfly if you are: ADD/ADHD, dyslexic, dysgraphic, Asperger’s, NLVD, autistic…

Monday, March 10, 2014

Staying motivated when others are against you on Motivational Monday

Yesterday, I posted on the importance of teaming up with others to help change the world in How One Person Can Change the World.  I really believe in the power of numbers!   

I would like to point out though that it may not be easy. You may be like me, a person who sees good in the world and in competition with only herself.  It saddens me that many people out there are in competition against us, even if they are fighting the same battles.   

As you work on changing the world be aware of those who will work against you, step on you, or speak negatively about you along the way. 

I wish this was not true.  I wish we lived in a world where people were genuinely kind, caring, considerate, and had empathy; but that is not reality. You may believe that someone is your friend so you trust them and depend on them for support but when you least expect it they turn on you.  You may or may not know why.  

I want to encourage you to just keep fighting the good fight, stay on path, and don't let these people get you down.  If you stay the course and continue to be the good person that you are then you will change the world (or what ever it is you are trying to change).

I have these words hanging in front of my computer to keep me motivated when times are tough.  I want you to remember to continue to live your life with integrity.  Continue to be a good person.  A true, kind, caring person with empathy is not hateful, competitive, or negative toward others especially those on the same mission/journey/path...

  

No comments:

Post a Comment