The Dragonfly Forest

They have been given names such as devil’s darning needle, ear sewer, horse stinger, skeeter hawk, and the snake’s servant. Actually, Dragonflies are beneficial, peaceful, and stunning. You are a Dragonfly if you are: ADD/ADHD, dyslexic, dysgraphic, Asperger’s, NLVD, autistic…

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Life Lesson: being busy

I've been so busy that I have not had time to enjoy my blog.  I'm not sure you realize that I do this for you but I also do this for me. This is one of my creative outlets and a way I can express myself, support myself, and allow myself to be me.  

Here is what I have learned though - I don't have a balanced life and I need to get a more balanced life.  In the process for this balanced life I will share some of my challenges and triumphs because I know that you are probably not living a balanced life either.  

Life lesson:  

No comments:

Post a Comment