The Dragonfly Forest

They have been given names such as devil’s darning needle, ear sewer, horse stinger, skeeter hawk, and the snake’s servant. Actually, Dragonflies are beneficial, peaceful, and stunning. You are a Dragonfly if you are: ADD/ADHD, dyslexic, dysgraphic, Asperger’s, NLVD, autistic…

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome Dragonflies!  The Dragonfly Forest LLC was created in 2010 as a support system for all types of Dragonflies.  For over 20 years I have diagnosed, counseled, and coached every type of Dragonfly.  I made Dragonflies my primary focus and started my private practice, Forest Alliance Coaching (www.forestalliancecoaching.org) in 2007.  After a few years, I decided to enhance the lives of all Dragonflies by focusing on the positive, and The Dragonfly Forest LLC was established.  To help reach out to Dragonflies all over the world; I decided to write a blog and launch it on January 1, 2013.  I look forward to meeting other Dragonflies who want to visit the Forest.  So, from one Dragonfly to another… “WELCOME.”        

No comments:

Post a Comment