The Dragonfly Forest

They have been given names such as devil’s darning needle, ear sewer, horse stinger, skeeter hawk, and the snake’s servant. Actually, Dragonflies are beneficial, peaceful, and stunning. You are a Dragonfly if you are: ADD/ADHD, dyslexic, dysgraphic, Asperger’s, NLVD, autistic…

Monday, March 11, 2013

Motivational Monday


Brief interview with Rick Riordan, the parent of a Dragonfly who goes out of his way to make learning more interesting for his ADHD and Dyslexic son.  If you have not read (or listen to) his book series Percy Jackson and the Olympians you MUST*All his books are great by the way!!Rick Riordan's interview!

2 comments:

  1. Very good brief and this post helped me alot. Say thank you I searching for your facts.
    The Equation book

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome. I got the video posted now, I didn't know it was missing because I have a new computer. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete