The Dragonfly Forest

They have been given names such as devil’s darning needle, ear sewer, horse stinger, skeeter hawk, and the snake’s servant. Actually, Dragonflies are beneficial, peaceful, and stunning. You are a Dragonfly if you are: ADD/ADHD, dyslexic, dysgraphic, Asperger’s, NLVD, autistic…

Friday, October 4, 2013

Languages are fun but are they all real?


Freaky Friday Fun:

Recently I posted on an app that helped people translate different languages.  I am one who was not able to become fluent in a different language.  Oh heck, I'm not fluent in the English language.  I love languages though.  As a fan of Star Trek, Avatar, and Lord of the Rings I appreciate languages that are not "real" languages.   I was never a child that could speak or understand 'Pig Latin' so I was impressed by the other kids who were able to communicate this way.  

Here's a great video that discusses these made up languages that I think you might find interesting:



Okay now go out there today and start speaking to someone in another language or if you are like me just pretend to speak English. 


No comments:

Post a Comment