The Dragonfly Forest

They have been given names such as devil’s darning needle, ear sewer, horse stinger, skeeter hawk, and the snake’s servant. Actually, Dragonflies are beneficial, peaceful, and stunning. You are a Dragonfly if you are: ADD/ADHD, dyslexic, dysgraphic, Asperger’s, NLVD, autistic…

Friday, January 8, 2016

Feature Friday Kerri Fuhr's Glass Beads


Today I'd like to share with you Kerri Fuhr's beautiful glass beads.  I came across a dragonfly bead online and it touched my heart (as do all dragonflies).  I was even more impressed by all the other beads that Kerri Fuhr creates.  I know I cannot be the only one who is impressed with this beautiful work and cannot wait for my beads to arrive!!  

I added one of her beautiful beads to my picture quote today!  





















"Kerri creates her distinctive focal beads, hearts, and vessels each created with the jewelry designer in mind.  While seemingly delicate, each glass bead and vessel is carefully annealed in a digitally controlled kiln to temper the glass and strengthen it for a lifetime of wareablity and enjoyment."
*from her website

Visit her website: Wearable Dragonfly Beads on www.KerriFuhr.com

Facebook page:  Kerri Fuhr's Glass Beads 

Want to buy one of these Dragonfly Beads (or one of her other stunning beads): Kerri Fuhr's Etsy Dragonfly page  

** I do not receive any financial gains for making this post I just wanted to share my dragonfly love with other dragonfly lovers.  






1 comment: