The Dragonfly Forest

They have been given names such as devil’s darning needle, ear sewer, horse stinger, skeeter hawk, and the snake’s servant. Actually, Dragonflies are beneficial, peaceful, and stunning. You are a Dragonfly if you are: ADD/ADHD, dyslexic, dysgraphic, Asperger’s, NLVD, autistic…

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Words from Parents and Dragonflies Wednesday

Words from Parents and Dragonflies Wednesday
** To the new followers:  Every Wednesday I share quotes from parents and clients with their permission (although I allow them to remain anonymous).  Sometimes I add my own informational articles that are important.  The goal of these posts on Wednesday is to share thought, ideas, opinions, and experiences we would like others (teachers, family, friends, and school districts) to know.  Please feel free to email me or message me on my FB page The Dragonfly Forest.


~ “I'm not against teachers, really!  I just wish that at least one teacher really cared about my child.”  

No comments:

Post a Comment