The Dragonfly Forest

They have been given names such as devil’s darning needle, ear sewer, horse stinger, skeeter hawk, and the snake’s servant. Actually, Dragonflies are beneficial, peaceful, and stunning. You are a Dragonfly if you are: ADD/ADHD, dyslexic, dysgraphic, Asperger’s, NLVD, autistic…

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Words from Parents and Dragonflies Wednesday- quote from a parent of a child with a learning disability

Words from Parents and Dragonflies Wednesday
** To the new followers:  Every Wednesday I share quotes from parents and clients with their permission (although I allow them to remain anonymous).  Sometimes I add my own informational articles that are important.  The goal of these posts on Wednesday is to share thought, ideas, opinions, and experiences we would like others (teachers, family, friends, and school districts) to know.  Please feel free to email me or message me on my FB page The Dragonfly Forest.


~ “I’m as disappointed as my son is that the break is over.  It was so relaxing over these past few weeks not having to worry about re-teaching him everything once he gets home and if his teachers and peers were going to make him feel terrible about himself again.  I’m really starting to think Homeschooling is a much better option.  If only there was one teacher that cared enough about my son to help make school a better place for him to attend.”  

No comments:

Post a Comment