The Dragonfly Forest

They have been given names such as devil’s darning needle, ear sewer, horse stinger, skeeter hawk, and the snake’s servant. Actually, Dragonflies are beneficial, peaceful, and stunning. You are a Dragonfly if you are: ADD/ADHD, dyslexic, dysgraphic, Asperger’s, NLVD, autistic…

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Making 2014 the Year of Empathy: what you need to do

I am on a mission this year to make 2014 the year of EMPATHY!  Want to take this journey with me? Then here are some previous posts I have written on regarding Empathy & Shame.  After you have reviewed these posts you will have a stronger understanding of what I am doing and why.


So take this journey with me to make 2014 the YEAR OF EMPATHY.  Together we can make the world a better place!

(Blog posts from oldest to newest)





















*Thanks for reviewing my past posts and being willing to join me on this quest!  This year I will continue to post on Empathy and ways you can help make the world a better place!  

No comments:

Post a Comment