The Dragonfly Forest

They have been given names such as devil’s darning needle, ear sewer, horse stinger, skeeter hawk, and the snake’s servant. Actually, Dragonflies are beneficial, peaceful, and stunning. You are a Dragonfly if you are: ADD/ADHD, dyslexic, dysgraphic, Asperger’s, NLVD, autistic…

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Words from parents and dragonflies Wednesday

Words from Parents and Dragonflies Wednesday



~ “I'm so glad there's no school because it's too cold outside.  I'd rather be home than at school."  
From a student in elementary school


~ “Really, it's only cold outside why the heck does he have to stay home from school?  I'm willing to drive him to the front door.  Can't wait till  he goes back to school so I can go back to work I'm using up all my sick and personal days!"  

 From the parent of the student in elementary school

*** The parent was being funny by the way and was not upset or angry.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment